Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Fours

What. A. Draining. Week. Every winter I feel like exams spring up on me out of nowhere, and this year was no exception. I've spent the past couple weekends reviewing material and this week in particular cramming to no end. Needless to say, it has consumed 95% of my life and the other 5% has been spent by sleeping... Anyway enough about finals because they are over and I am finally back in the swing of things for the remainder of the holiday season and the new year that's almost here (!!!). 

I've been spending a lot of time at my desk these past few weeks (when I'm not at the library that is), so I've been needing to give it a little face lift since it's starting to get sort of cluttered. Let's just say a slight incident of a man having a diabetic attack at the library resulting in 6 paramedics freaked me out a bit, so I've been happily residing at my own desk. Here's an idea of what I need to get it back to!

Another occurrence lately... lots (and I mean lots) of food, specifically sweets. Throughout the year I have pretty good self control when it comes to sugary things, but for some reason the holidays just make my sweet tooth get out of control. Of course, a post-exam brunch session was in order, so I treated myself to some waffles and hash browns with friends. 

Another thing I treated myself to was the cutest pearl ring from BaubleBar. I'm really frugal when it comes to purchasing jewelry and accessories, but I decided to take the plunge and give myself a little TLC by snatching this ring off their oh-so-tempting website. I can't stop wearing it and absolutely love it!

Obviously, a little relaxation is necessary for this wiped out junior, so I'm pretty excited to have some down time these next two weeks of winter break. I'm off to Chicago this weekend and have a few fun holiday activities planned, and before we know it Christmas will be here! 

I'm so happy to be back and can't wait to share lots of fun things with you all!
Congrats to everyone finished with finals - now go treat yourself!

1 comment :

  1. OH MY! I officially need to seek out breakfast food for dinner, haha!

    Beautyosaurus Lex 


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright citrus and style 2017